This website has committed to making content accessible in accordance with the accessibility criteria of he Digital Kit Program, in compliance with the annexes of the UNE-EN 301 549:2022 standard.
The web technologies on which the accessibility compliance of this site is based are HTML5, CSS, DOM, as well as OTHER technologies of the WordPress platform.
As a result, this website is PARTIALLY COMPLIANT, and the following accessibility aspects are in compliance with this website:
|DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT SERVICES REQUIREMENTS
5.2 Activation of accessibility features
22.214.171.124 Sensory characteristics
126.96.36.199 Use of color
188.8.131.52 Contrast (minimum)
184.108.40.206 Text resizing
220.127.116.11 Text readjustment
18.104.22.168 Non-text contrast
22.214.171.124 Text spacing
126.96.36.199 Pointed or focused content
188.8.131.52 No keyboard traps
184.108.40.206 Keyboard shortcuts
220.127.116.11 Three flashes or less threshold
18.104.22.168 Avoidance of blocks
22.214.171.124 Page titles
126.96.36.199 Focus order
188.8.131.52 Multiple pathways
184.108.40.206 Visible focus
220.127.116.11 Pointer gestures
18.104.22.168 Label inclusion in the name
22.214.171.124 Activation by motion
126.96.36.199 Page language
188.8.131.52 On receiving focus
184.108.40.206 On receiving input
220.127.116.11 Consistent navigation
18.104.22.168 Consistent identification
22.214.171.124 Error identification
126.96.36.199 Labels or instructions
188.8.131.52 Error suggestions
184.108.40.206 Name, role, value
220.127.116.11 Status messages
9.6 WCAG Guidelines compliance requirements
11.7 User preferences
11.8.1 Content management technology
11.8.2 Accessible content creation
11.8.3 Preservation of accessibility information during transformations
11.8.4 Repair service
12.1.1 Accessibility and compatibility features
12.1.2 Accessible documentation
12.2.3 Effective communication
12.2.4 Accessible documentation
On the other hand, the content covered in the following points is not accessible for the following reasons:
- 18.104.22.168 Non-text content. When ICT is a web page.
All non-text content presented to the user has a textual alternative that serves the same purpose, except in the situations listed below:
- Controls, Input fields: If the non-text content is a control or accepts user-inputted data, it has a name that describes its purpose. (See Guideline 4.1 for additional requirements regarding controls and content that accept input).
- Time-dependent multimedia content: If the non-text content is time-based multimedia presentation, then the textual alternatives provide at least a descriptive identification of the non-text content. (See Guideline 1.2 for additional requirements regarding multimedia content).
- Tests: If the non-text content is a test or exercise that would not be valid if presented in text form, then the textual alternatives provide at least a descriptive identification of the non-text content.
- Sensory: If the non-text content’s primary purpose is to create a specific sensory experience, then the textual alternatives provide at least a descriptive identification of the non-text content.
- CAPTCHA: If the purpose of the non-text content is to confirm that the content is being accessed by a person and not a computer, then textual alternatives that identify and describe the purpose of the non-text content are provided, along with alternative CAPTCHA methods that cater to different types of sensory perceptions to accommodate various disabilities.
- Decoration, Formatting, Invisible: If the non-text content is pure decoration, used solely for visual formatting, or not presented to users, it is implemented in a way that can be ignored by assistive technologies.
- 22.214.171.124 Information and relationships. When ICT is a web page.
The information, structure, and relationships conveyed through the presentation can be determined by software or are available as text.
- 126.96.36.199 Purpose of links (in context). When ICT is a web page.
The purpose of each link can be determined by the link text alone or by the link text combined with the link’s context as determined by software, except when the purpose of the link would be ambiguous to users in general. (Level A)
- 188.8.131.52 Headings and labels. When ICT is a web page.
Headings and labels describe the topic or purpose. (Level AA)
- 184.108.40.206 Parsing. When ICT is a web page.
For content implemented using markup languages, the elements have complete start and end tags, the elements are nested according to their specifications, the elements do not contain duplicate attributes, and the IDs are unique, except when these characteristics are allowed by the specifications. (Level A)
PREPARATION OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on May 17, 2023.
The third-party company SIS SISTEMAS INFORMÁTICOS SUR S.L, with VAT ID B81595241, prepared this statement. The company certifies that this website substantially corresponds to the interpretation of the informative guide provided by the WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines. In this ongoing effort to remove barriers, they will continue to improve this site to achieve optimal accessibility and usability for all users.
Last review of the statement: May 17, 2023.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you encounter accessibility barriers or problems with any page or function of this website that may hinder visitors from accessing it, you can contact us at any time using the email address provided in the legal notice.